We are a collective of volunteers in South East London making face masks for people whose job became extraordinarily challenging during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
The demand for face masks is urgent and overwhelming. Can you help us deliver masks to these heroic workers and make them feel a little safer while serving the British public?
- Do you have access to a sewing machine?
- Do you have spare fabric, bed sheets or cotton tee-shirts?
- Do you have a bike or personal transport?
- Do you have a few pounds to spare?
Get in touch to help us make a big difference
The demand for face masks is every increasing.
To keep our needles going, we would appreciate any financial support you can give.
We also welcome fabric donations: old bed sheets or tee-shirts would be great.
We aim to make masks available to any extraordinary frontline worker.
If you live in London let us know where you are based and we will do our best to safely deliver your masks to you.
If you or your organisation are in a position to donate to cover the cost of creation and delivery, it will help keep this initiative sustainable.
The recommended donation (via the Just Giving page) is:
- £7 per mask for orders up to 9 masks
- £5 per mask for 10-29 masks
- £3 per mask for bulk orders of 30 or more.