20 Reusable Face Masks
Our face masks are:
- made of three 100% tightly woven cotton layers
- washable and reusable
- light and breathable
- handmade in London
Our face masks come with adjustable ties to tie your mask behind your head or behind your ears.
They also come with a pocket to insert a filter of your choice.
Each bundle will be a mix and match of designs. Should you have strong preference for a type of print, write us a note on the prefence box on your right.
- Face Masks sold by Masks For Extraordinary People are not medical-grade.
- Masks For Extraordinary People does not make any medical or health claims.
- Face masks are not a substitute for social distancing or washing your hands regularly – and they need to complement these behaviours.
Wear and Care
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before putting it on and after taking it off and after use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth at all times and store used face masks in a plastic bag until you have an opportunity to wash them.
- It can go in with other laundry, using your normal detergent.