Introducing our new "Mask Making Kit"
This kit allows you to make 10x adult reusable facemasks and includes:
- 10x fronts (patterned fabric picked at random)
- 10x middles (the middle layer - plain fabric)
- 10x backs (plain fabric)
- Ear Ties
- Face mask making guide (easy and simple to follow)
Once made, our face masks are:
- made of three 100% tightly woven cotton layers
- washable and reusable
- light and breathable
If you have a preference in pattern/colours please write in the comment box and we will do our best to match this. Should you or your organisation require large orders, please contact us via email.
Adult Mask Making Kit
- Face Masks sold by Masks For Extraordinary People are not medical-grade.
- Masks For Extraordinary People does not make any medical or health claims.
- Face masks are not a substitute for social distancing or washing your hands regularly – and they need to complement these behaviours.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before putting it on and after taking it off and after use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth at all times and store used face masks in a plastic bag until you have an opportunity to wash them.
- It can go in with other laundry, using your normal detergent.