Please note that each mask is made from a unique pattern and we never get the same cut so your mask print may look slightly different to the one photographed.
Let us know if you have a preference of print by writing us a note in the preference box on your right.
Our face masks are:
- made of three 100% tightly woven cotton layers
- washable and reusable
- light and breathable
- handmade in London
Our face masks come with adjustable ties to tie your mask behind your head or behind your ears.
They also come with a place to insert a nose piece that is great for those that wear glasses.
Should you or your organisation require more than 50 masks or a mix of sizes for large orders, please email us to discuss.
Reusable Face Masks
- Face Masks sold by Masks For Extraordinary People are not medical-grade.
- Masks For Extraordinary People does not make any medical or health claims.
- Face masks are not a substitute for social distancing or washing your hands regularly – and they need to complement these behaviours.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before putting it on and after taking it off and after use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth at all times and store used face masks in a plastic bag until you have an opportunity to wash them.
- It can go in with other laundry, using your normal detergent.