The image shows all ADULT prints, CHILDREN'S prints are picked at random from the stock we have and is suited to their age group.
Please note that each mask is made from a unique pattern and we never get the same cut so your mask print may look slightly different to the one photographed.
Let us know if you have a preference of print by writing us a note in the preference box on your right.
Our face masks are:
- made of three 100% tightly woven cotton layers
- washable and reusable
- light and breathable
- handmade in London
Our face masks come with adjustable ties to tie your mask behind your head or behind your ears.
They also come with a nose piece that is great for those that wear glasses.
Should you or your organisation require more than 50 masks or a mix of sizes for large orders, please email us to discuss.
Reusable Face Masks
- Face Masks sold by Masks For Extraordinary People are not medical-grade.
- Masks For Extraordinary People does not make any medical or health claims.
- Face masks are not a substitute for social distancing or washing your hands regularly – and they need to complement these behaviours.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before putting it on and after taking it off and after use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth at all times and store used face masks in a plastic bag until you have an opportunity to wash them.
- It can go in with other laundry, using your normal detergent.